College Financial Aid Office
News and Updates
What's New at South Carolina Student Loan?
Press Releases - Learn about the latest news and events at South Carolina Student Loan.
- 08/28/2012 - SC Student Loan's Interest Rate is Now Even Lower on Alternative Education Loan
- 01/07/2010 - SC Student Loan Announces Lower, Fixed Interest Rate Private Education Loan
- 07/20/2009 - SC Student Loan's Statement on Student Loan Legislation
- 06/24/2008 - State Treasurer and SC Student Loan Partner to Ensure Higher Education Access
- 04/01/2008 - SC Student Loan Elects to Temporarily Suspend its Federal Consolidation Program
- 09/19/2007 - SC Student Loan Lowers Default Rate
- 09/17/2007 - SC Student Loan donates $3 million for academies at Palmetto Priority Schools
Announcements - View our memorandums to schools.
- April 2010 - Deadlines for Federal Loan Origination and Disbursement
- February 2009 - Funding Status and Borrower Benefits for 2009-10
Interest Rates – View our current interest rates for student loans.
In-House Training – College financial aid staff can register here for the In-House Training Series.
Critical Subject and Critical Geographic Areas – These lists for critical subject and critical geographic areas can be used to determine eligibility for forgiveness in the South Carolina Teachers Loan program.
Note: To view most of these links, you need an Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a FREE copy here.