College Financial Aid Officers
Online Loan Maintenance Platform
We make Palmetto Assistance Loan (PAL) maintenance easy with our online platform. You can view and revise loan applications, certify loans, or check to see if a student and/or cosigner has completed their promissory note using our online platform.
You can also run school queries and have administrative control, allowing your institution to add new users or delete those who no longer need access.
If you would like to set up a School Portal account, please email our Loan Programs staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at (800) 488-9875.
- How do I certify/manage a Palmetto Assistance Loan (PAL)?
- Use our online loan management platform to certify electronically, or
- Download the PAL loan certification and fax it to us at (803) 772-9410.
- How do I revise a previously certified SC Teacher Loan?
To make changes to an SC Teacher Loan certification, please call our office (800) 488-9875.
- Is my school eligible for Palmetto Assistance Loans?
- The school must be a public or not-for-profit college or university located within the U.S. that is deemed eligible by the U.S. Department of Education for participation in the Title IV, HEA programs.
- Financial aid offices must be set up to receive disbursements by electronic funds transfer.
If you have not been set up to receive disbursements by electronic funds transfer from SC Student Loan, please complete the EFT banking authorization form, and fax it to (803) 772-9410.